- PAC57348 - Magenta 48"X12' Fadeless Paper
- CTP1932 - Dots on Black Border
- CTP1196 - 4" Dots on Black Punch Out Letters
- CTP3869 - Poppin' Patterns Dots Cut Outs
- T79001 - 3" Black Casual Letters
- CTP4505 - Dots on Black Nametags
- CTP5882 - Poppin' Patterns Hearts Cut Outs
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Polka Dot Word Wall
If you are looking for a fresh take on your Word Wall, here is a new idea. I really like this one because it incorporates with many other themes. Obviously, the polka dot theme or the "poppin' patterns" theme matches exactly. But because it is so colorful, it will work well in almost any classroom! Here are the products I used...
On each Dot cutout, I put a 3" black letter as the header for the list of words. On the nametags I wrote in black sharpie the words that would be used in the classroom. The exact hearts shown in this picture have been discontinued by Creative Teaching Press, but the heart cutouts I have listed above are the replacement and are much cuter anyway!