- PAC54651E - Dark Blue Poster Board (I used to pieces that I laminated together end to end. Black Poster Board also works well.)
- CTP3804 - Poppin' Patterns Centers Signs Mini BBS.
- CTP1194 - 4" Poppin' Patterns Punch Out Letters
- CK368301 - Clothes Pins 24/Bag
- CTP5933 - Poppin' Patterns Mini Dots Cutouts
Friday, April 8, 2011
Polka Dot Classroom Centers
Looking for a new way to track your student's migration from center to center? Here is a fun and colorful way to display it for the class to see. Best of all it hangs on a pocket chart stand so it doesn't take up all your precious wall space! It can be rolled out of the way easily or covered up as needed. Here are the products I used...
For the place holders, down the side, I used a clothespin with a student's name written on the side. Then using a glue gun I adhered the mini dot cutouts to the end of the pin. For stability, you might consider laminating the dots before gluing since they will be handled a lot. I also laminated the poster boards after I had attached the center signs.