Monday, April 11, 2011

Jesus Loves "Ewe"

Of all the boards I have designed, this has to be my favorite Inspirational Bulletin Board. It's just so sweet and has such a simple message, but it is the source of everything the Christian Faith teaches. In the end it all comes back to the love of Jesus. Here are the items I used to create this board...
  • PAC56398 - Landscape 48"X12' Paper
  • T79744 - 4" Blue Playful Letters (The green are no longer available)
  • CD3302 - Jesus Loves Me Border
  • CD3416 - The Good Shepherd BBS
The fence, hills, and flowers seen here are all on the landscape paper when you unroll it. It's one of the best things about all the mural papers that are coming out now. Awhile back if you wanted a scene like this, you would have to buy individual pieces and create it. Not so anymore! This makes the entire process cheaper and easier! I don't know about you, but I LOVE cheap and easy! The green gingham letters I used on this board are no longer available. However, the number I have listed above is for a pretty solid blue playful letter that will look stunning and really pop on that light blue background. I am in love with this board and I hope it is a hit for you this Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment