Here is an interactive bulletin board for upper elementary. I've spent a lot of time lately looking for ways to help teachers of older students. I really love it because, although students don't actually move the pieces around on the board, it is an activity for them to complete. This could easily be transferred to a tri-fold board and brought out as a center activity. It sure beats those boring worksheets! The inspiration for this board came from an activity I saw on Pinterest (my latest obsession). There are lots and lots of activities there and plenty of things to get those creative juices inspired! See my link on the lower right hand side to see my Pinterest boards. The items I used on this board are...
- PAC57038-12 - Flame Fadeless 48"X12' Paper
- FST3147 - Black Sassy Solids Border (It's 2-Sided!)
- FST5176 - 5" Bling Letters with Pearls (I didn't use the stick on pearls, but there are endless possibilities for using them elsewhere.)
- TNT3492 - Notebook Paper Chartlet-White
- TS4820 - Jumbo Playing Cards
- CD5415 - Red Calendar Cover Ups
- FX39-525VP - Plastic Gold Coins