- FLP30015 - Assorted Mini Project Boards (I chose a festive Green, in honor of St. Patrick's Day).
- TNT420 - Solar Yellow Library Pockets
- PDS307 - Small Green Shamrock Cutouts
- TNT3512 - Blank Assorted Flash Cards (Cut these down to the appropriate size. They fit into the pockets, but are a bit long.)
- CD5261 - US Coins Shapes Stickers
- CD4127 - Shamrock 2-Sided Decoration (I cut out the Leprechaun to use near the title.
Monday, February 7, 2011
Here is another game using the holidays as a theme when creating your centers. On many standardized tests, students are asked to write several different ways a particular sum might be counted out in change. This game teaches just that skill!
Here are the products used...