- 895183-Assorted Mini Tri-Fold Board (Light Blue)
- TNT6034-Green Polka Dot Library Pockets (Peel & Stick)
- TNT3542-Pocket Chart Cards Bright (100 count)
- PAC25340-Craft Sticks Regular Size
- T46405-Colorful Sparkle Star Stickers (for self-checking)
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Pick A Pronoun
Here is one of the most popular tri-folds I've done. This is on a mini tri-fold board, so it's small enough to sit at a table and allow the teacher to still see the students working behind it.
The polka dot paper behind the title is one of the pockets cut apart. On each stick I put a different noun (also included proper nouns) Then on the back of the stick I put a star sticker that matched one that I put on the outside of the pocket, allowing the student to check their work.