Saturday, December 17, 2011

Peacemakers & Peacebreakers


I was inspired to make this board after I found an anchor chart about Peacemakers and Peacebreakers on Pinterest.  It would look great on a classroom door or a large cabinet door as a gentle reminder to students about what kind of behavior you expect in your classroom.  Here are the products I used...
  • PAC57878 - Deep Purple 48"X12' Fadeless Paper
  • TCR4668 - Yellow Polka Dot Trimmer
  • FST5144 - 4" Green Polka Dot Fun Font Letters
  • TCR5147 - Peace Sign Cut Outs
  • TNT3512 - Assorted Flash Cards
Peace Out!  :)




2 comments:

  1. Pinterest inspired - go figure - I LOVE this! My friend Kim saw this and sent me here! B.e.A.u.T.i.F.u.L!

    Barbara
    The Corner On Character

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this! I saw it on Pinterest and am using it in the hallway at my school... it's a great idea!

    Cortney
    School Counselor

    ReplyDelete